Ground floor apartment with 3 bedrooms, (maximum capacity 8 pax), a private condominium in Vilamoura next to the millennium Golf course.
Apartment with free WI-FI.
Equipped kitchen, with microwave, electric kettle, washing machine, dish washer.
Condominium with common pool for adults and children.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Maximum Occupancy: 8 Adults
- 2 Bathrooms
Energy Class: C
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Children's Pool
- Communal Pool
- Family Friendly
- Great for Golf
- Large Groups
- Cot - 5€ per week
– Check-in 16h until 18h.
– Check-out until 11h.
– Late check-in: Between 19h00 and 24h00 = 30€
– Late check-in: after 24h00 = 50€
– Late check-out: 15€ per hour (suject to availability)
– Accommodation per night, consumption of water, electricity and gas, garden and pool maintenance.
– All prices are in € Euros and payments are accepted by bank transfer or cash.
– Initial payment of 30% (non-refundable) of the total price of the reservation and the remaining 70% until 15 days before the check-in date into your accommodation.
For reservations made 15 days preceding the date of check-in, total and full payment of the stay will be required.
– Security deposit: € 300.00 for villas and € 200.00 for apartments, in cash, refundable after inspection of your accommodation and if no equipment is damaged.
– All cancellations must be requested in writing.
– For cancellations reported up to 15 days before the check-in date the refund corresponds to 40% of the full price of your booking.
– Cancellations reported 14 days prior to check-in are non-refundable.
– Full price will be charged in the eventuality of a no-show.
– Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation unit (apartment or villa).
– Guests are welcomed in the accommodation unit or previously informed of where to collect the access keys