Av. Dr. Francisco Sá Carneiro,
Edifício Panorama, Lote 3, Loja C,
8125-119 Quarteira – Portugal
3 bedroom (Maximum occupancy 6 persons) apartment located in Vilamoura.
This apartment offers free Wi-Fi.
It has a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, electric hob, washing machine and dishwasher.
Towels and bed linen are provided. It has 2 bathrooms.
Private condominium with communal swimming pool for adults and children common use.
Free private parking.
– Maximum occupancy 6 persons.
– Air conditioning
– Free internet access.
– Access to communal pool.
– Near all local facilities.
Attractions, activities and sports:
– Tickets to water parks and daily cruises.
– Airport – 25 Km.
– Medical Center – 2 Km.
– Police Station – 3 Km.
– Golf – 8 Km.
– Beach – 1.8 Km.
– Supermarket – 600 m.
– Services – 600 m.
– Restaurant – 600 m
Check In from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Check Out until 11 a.m.
Period A – 01/08 a 31/08 – 7 nights
Period B – 16/07 a 31/07 – 7 nights
Period C – 01/07 a 15/07 e 01/09 a 15/09 – 7 nights
Period D – 01/06 a 30/06 e 16/09 a 30/09 – 7 nights
Period E – 01/01 a 31/05 e 01/10 a 31/12 – 7 nights
– Accommodation per night, consumption of water, electricity and gas, garden and pool maintenance.
– Maid Service: Is available after every 7th night of occupation, thereafter it is once per week. One week occupation is not entitled to maid service. After one week, cleaning day includes change of towels and sheets. There is equipment for cleaning (washing machine, mop, broom, ironing board and iron, clothes horse).
– The accommodation is utilized for holiday purposes and is furnished and equipped to accommodate the number of guests indicated as the maximum number of occupants allowed per accommodation. Descriptions and prices are subject to change without notice and do not form any part of any contract. Descriptions and published prices are per accommodation (apartment or villa) on a self-catering basis, in Euros (€) and include all existing legal taxes.
– Cleaning service: daily cleanings, cleaning midweek, change of linen and towels, in midweek, dish washing, laundry personal clothing, toiletries, cleaning items.
– Does not include rubbish collection (except when you check the cleaning weekly).
– All prices are in € Euros and payments are accepted by bank transfer or cash. – Initial payment of 30% (non-refundable) of the total price of the reservation and the remaining 70% until 30 days before the check-in date into your accommodation.
For reservations made 29 days preceding the date of check in, total and full payment of the stay will be required.
– Security deposit: € 300.00 for villas and € 200.00 for apartments, in cash, refundable after inspection of your accommodation and if no equipment is damaged.
– All cancellations must be requested in writing.
– Reservation payment is non-refundable.
– For cancellations reported up to 15 days before check-in date the refund corresponds to 40% of the full price of your booking.
– Cancellations reported 14 days prior to check-in are non-refundable.
– Full price will be charged in the eventuality of a no-show.
– Late check-in: Between 7 p.m. and 12 p.m. = 30 €
– Late check-in: After 12 p.m. = € 50
– Late check-out: € 15 per hour (subject to availability)
– No pets allowed.
– Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation unit (apartment or villa).
– Guests are welcomed in the accommodation unit or previously informed of where to collect the access keys.